4D3N Bangkok - Pattaya Tour
Famous for its temples and delicious street food, Thailand is one of the most popular destinations in Southeast Asia. The cost of living is relatively cheap and pocket-friendly, and the culture is a big draw for visitors to the country. The land of the White Elephant has a variety of unique festivals held each year, unique cuisine, exciting nightlife, and friendly natives.
4D3N Bangkok - Pattaya Tour
Famous for its temples and delicious street food, Thailand is one of the favorite destinations in Southeast Asia. The cost of living there is relatively cheap, pocket-friendly, and the culture there is also a special attraction for visitors to the country. The country of the White Elephant has a variety of unique festivals held every year, unique culinary delights, interesting nightlife, and friendly natives.
Explore Bangkok and Pattaya areas has become a favorite choice that is often chosen by users of 7summits travel services. Getting to know the culture, festival celebrations often coincide with tour activities that have been undertaken by 7summits Travel, for those who want to try to visit foreign countries but are often troubled by budget problems during the trip, the Bangkok-Pattaya package is the right answer, pocket-friendly costs, and guides who will help us during communication there will make us more able to enjoy a relaxing vacation.
Thailand has a tropical climate with three main seasons namely:
1. Summer (March-May):
2. Rainy Season (June-October):
3. Cool Season (November-February):
A wide variety of hotels and lodging options are available in Thailand such as:
No need to worry about finding accommodation in this country, presented easily and given access that is not difficult and for Muslim travelers do not need to worry also in this country we can choose hotels that have Halal certificates.
Including general transportation, there are many choices of vehicles that can be used to explore all the interesting places in Thailand such as,
Thailand has a rich cultural mix of ancient traditions, modern influences and regional diversity. Here are the main aspects of Thai Culture:
1. Buddhism: Plays a central role in Thai culture and daily life. The majority of Thais are adherents of Theravada Buddhism. It can be seen from the many temples (wat).
2. Language: The official language of Thailand is Thai. It is intonated and has its own script. English is widely taught in schools and used in tourist areas, but outside the major cities English is very varied.
3. Cuisine: Thai cuisine is famous worldwide for its delicious variety of flavors. Thai cuisine is characterized by the use of spices. Well-known dishes include Pad Thai, Tom Yum and Green Curry.
4. Traditional Clothing: Traditional Thai clothing includes "chut tai" for women and "sinh" for men. However modern Western-style clothing is common in urban areas. Traditional clothing is often used in special events, festivals and ceremonies.
5. Arts and Crafts: Thailand has a rich tradition of arts and crafts, including intricate Thai silk, pottery, woodcarving. traditional dances and music.